"A Wild ATV Adventure!"
Lowest Price From $158.99 USD N/A
Experience the longest ATV tour in Las Vegas that takes the shortest time to get there! This is not your average sightseeing tour, but a thrilling ATV adventure through the Primm and Hidden Valley. Desert washes, whoops, dry lakebed, mountain overlooks and breathtaking views are just some of what you'll experience. All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old & present a valid photo ID.
Book by June 30, 2015 for travel through December 31, 2015 and save 15% compared to the local supplier's price!
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Departure Point:Tour departs from select Las Vegas hotels
7am, May through September Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
8am, October through November
9am, December through January
8am, February through April
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Experience an exhilarating ATV ride tailored to the riding level and interests of the group!
- Enjoy a half-day of ATV off-road fun with an instructional safety briefing!
- Travel through the historic Hidden Valley and across extinct lava beds.
- Ride through the rugged desert and mountain terrain of the Mojave Desert!
- On the morning ride, head to Buffalo Bill's Casino for a brief break.
- Complimentary Las Vegas Strip hotel pickup and return included for your convenience.
- Free chilled bottled water provided to keep you refreshed on the ride.
- This ATV adventure is the perfect activity for the active traveler - Don't miss your chance, space is limited so make your reservations early!
- Smaller groups provide for a more intimate tour with lots of interaction with your guide!
- Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control. It is subject to quarterly adjustment based on the average spot price for a gallon of fuel.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $158.99
- Departs at 7am
- Code: AM0700
- Price from USD $158.99
- Departs at 8am
- Code: AM0800
- Price from USD $158.99
- Departs at 9am
- Code: AM9000
All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
After a short, mandatory safety briefing, embark on an incredible ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain an ATV's / Quads.
Travel through historic Hidden Valley, extinct lava beds, Jean dry lake and enter the rugged McCullough Mountain Range.
This is a guided tour with multiple stops for sightseeing of historical areas. Your ATV adventure tour starts from Jean, NV (only 30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip). Enter the area off the old road that parallels Interstate 15.
Next, get suited up and on your ATV - Each rider will ride his or her own ATV quad bike as we head off through the rugged Mojave Desert on our way to the California / Nevada border.
After your visit to Primm, Nevada/Stateline, it's time to return the ATVs on an exciting off-road adventure. Then, return to Las Vegas via air-conditioned motor coach!
This longest ATV tour in Las Vegas will cover anywhere from 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain depending on group size and riding level. Exact length of time for riding and breaks depends on group size and skill levels of riders.
Love to ride? Ride tougher, ride faster and ride harder! Our EXTREME ATV tour is for experienced ATV riders with prior manual ATV experience! Check it out! Click Here
All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old with a valid photo I.D. ATVs used are the Polaris automatic quads which have automatic transmissions for ease of operation. Honda Ranchers which are semi automatic are subject to availability. We provide helmets, goggles and gloves, so all you have to do is have a good time.
Please note, due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.