It was amazing! We had the best time and Mark was fabulous!! He was so nice! He answered any questions we had and drove us to our dune buggys w_here we rode through the Valley of Fire and witnessed some breathtaking scenery. Reviewed by:Santana M.,
USA, April 2014 Read all 16 reviews » View recent photos »
"Blaze Through The Valley Of Fire!"
Lowest Price From $184.79 USD N/A
Blaze a trail through the Valley of Fire. Roundtrip Las Vegas hotel transportation, dune buggy tour, safety equipment & lunch included.
Guests must be at least 18 years old with valid driver’s license to drive a dune buggy.
Please Note: Single Seat buggy's are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase 2 seats. The price displayed is a per person rate.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:Sunday to Friday
Duration:7 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point: Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels
Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels
9am; October to May
7am; June to August
Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 3.5-4 hours.
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Kick up a whole lot of sand on this 3.5-hour Dune Buggy adventure!
- Encounter Big Horn sheep and other wildlife at the Valley of Fire, world renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand.
- Travel over the red sand when you ride with our experienced Trail Boss!
- Experience the perfect trails for novice & expert dune buggy drivers! Bring your family along with our 4-seater!
- Complimentary Las Vegas hotel pickup & return included for your convenience!
- Bring your camera to capture your day at the Valley of Fire aboard a Dune Buggy!
- Safety is our #1 concern - we include a thorough safety briefing & all safety equipment!
- Leave the casinos behind & get down & dirty in the desert!
- Work up an appetite - lunch is included!
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $332.39
- Two-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on two passengers. Departs at 9am
- Code: DOUBLE_0900
- Price from USD $221.59
- Four-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on four passengers. Departs at 9am
- Code: FOUR_0900
- Price from USD $184.79
- Six-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on six passengers. Departs at 9am
- Code: SIX_0900
Let us pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel aboard our air-conditioned mini-coach for an exciting dune buggy adventure at Valley of Fire. As an added bonus, park fees are included in the price of your tour.
Valley of Fire offers fantastic trails for the novice as well as the expert dune buggy driver. After a thorough safety briefing, hop on one of our easy to handle 2 or 4-seat dune buggies.
We provide all the safety equipment, including helmets, for your convenience. Enjoy approximately 2 hours of dune buggy action before lunch (included). Then, we'll return you to your Las Vegas hotel.
While you will occasionally encounter Big Horn sheep and other wildlife, the Valley of Fire is world renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand (it really is red, not bright brown.) If you are a trekkie, you may recognize many of the early Star Trek sets.
A deposit of USD $300.00 is required for each buggy customers take on their tour. The deposit can be in cash or via a credit card pre-authorization. Cash deposits will be returned to customers unless buggies are damaged. Credit cards will not be charged unless buggies are damaged.
With our Dune Buggies, there is no fuel surcharge. The operation of our Dune Buggies is not allowed beyond any fenced areas, on any vegetation, near any wildlife, or in any identified archeological or paleontological sites. It is illegal to remove any artifacts. The speed limit is 15 mph within 150 feet of any campsite. Your speed must be reasonable and within your control at all times on the dunes. Careless or reckless driving will result in the termination of your ride.
- Helmets & seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- Eyewear is required.
- Minimum age requirement to operate a dune buggy is 16 years old with a valid Driver's License.
- Minimum age to ride as a passenger is 4 years old.